Directions: Between N. Randolph & Little Valley, NY. Drive 4.6 miles E. on Rte 242 from the inter Rte 394 in N. Randolph. Only minutes from Holiday Valley, E-ville, NY.
Secluded ranch home w/ horse barn on 9.3 acres & a beautiful view.
• 1,848 SF manufactured ranch home built in 1990.
• Situated in a picturesque, secluded, and wooded hillside setting.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, 2LR & 2 DR on the main floor.
• Detached 30'x 40' horse barn w/ 2 stalls, loft, sliding doors, electric & water.
• Finished ground floor w/ 4 rooms, ½ bath, 8' ceilings, cement floor.
• Ground floor potential for additional living, a large workshop or an office.
• Attached drive under two (2) car garage w/ OH doors and walk out man door.
• A wrap around open deck porch provides a wonderful countryside view.
• Wildlife and habitat flourish in this spacious 9 acre property.
• The mature hard wood trees provide terrific shade and landscaping.
• Small man-made mini pond that is spring fed.
• Fully insulated and energy efficient w/ plenty of closets and storage.
• Forced air heat and air condition system makes it climate-controlled.
• Private 180' water well; private septic, propane gas & low cost Little V. Electric.
• Laundry hookups on both the main floor and ground floor.
• Zoned: Residential 1 family: Property class: 210
• Lot size: Irregular shape parcel w/ 9.3 acres and 30' Lf frontage on Rte 242.
• Assessment: $89,200; Full Market Value: $151,186
• Total annual taxes: $5,315 * School District: Cattaraugus-Little Valley
• Tax Parcel # 62.004-1-49.3
• Prior Owners: Richard Phelps; Jerome Toblski 2001; James Ruper 1998
• Prior sales: $90,000 in 2001 and $89,000 in 1998
Ludwig Auction & Realty Co
P.O. Box 69, Falconer, NY 14733
(716) 664-1020, Fax 665-6617